• Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
• Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
• Manage travel and schedule.
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
• Receive and relay telephone messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Cambodian and female only
• Age 20 – 35 years old
• University degree in administration or related field
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
• At least 1 year experience in secretary position
• Must be good command of English both speaking and writing
• Computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and Internet
• Willing to work under pressure time
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Name : Mrs. SOK TUOCH
Tel : 016 88 32 99
Email : email@example.com
Address : #18, Street 432, Sangkat Boeung Trorbek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Closing Date : 31 August 2015